This page will serve as a living document and a place to point curious developers to when I get asked.
Editor + Terminal
- Visual Studio Code is my current editor which has been using since 2017.
- I'm currently using Monolisa for a font. Yes I paid the €59 for it. Before that I used Fira Code for many years.
- Also, use iTerm for my terminal.
- For best workflow in terminal, I use Starship, a minimal, blazing-fast and infinitely prompt.
- I use Monolisa in VS Code and Fira Code in iTerm.
- I'm currently switching between Firefox, Chrome and Chrome Canary as my main browser.
- I design almost entirely in Figma.
- I use Magnet for keep my workspace organized.
- Also, I use PixelSnap 2, the fastest tool for measuring anything on your screen, mainly to make sure everything is in place when developing front-end.
- I use Glyphfinder to find emojis and characters faster.
- Occasionally, I'm drawn to colors that I see on the web, and to know what color it is I use Pikka.
- I currently use a 2019 16" MacBook Pro 2.6GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 with 16Gb memory.
- My last laptop was a 2017 13" MacBook Pro 1.4GHz Intel Core i5 with 8Gb memory
- Recently, I switched to a mechanical keyboard that supports Kickstarter which I love, this keyboard can be used on Mac devices on the same integrated keyboard which is great. The keyboard is a Nuphy NuType F1 with Red Switch.
- I like the gestures in MacBook Pro for this reason I use the Apple Magic Trackpad 2.
- My desk was build by a friend and is 127cm x 76cm using Pine wood.
- My mic is a Blue Snowball and doesn't have an arm yet.
- I use two monitors HP 23 inch Series UltraFast LED Full HD (1920x1080) and an open loaded MacbookPro nested on a Twelve South 12-1708.
- Also, I use my iPhone XR 256Gb for streaming using Camera for OBS Studio.
- I listen to Marshall Monitor Bluetooth all day in my desk and Airpods when on the go.